ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Speech & Hearing Licensing
Updated November 20, 2014: The next Hearing Aid Dipsensing Practical Exam will be on March 20, 2015 and March 23rd and 24th 2015. Those interested in being scheduled must first pass the IHS exam before they can be scheduled for the practical. If you have not received an e-mail from IHS to register for the exam, please contact the Bureau.
If you have questions, please email our Technical Assistance team at OSL TA Requests.
- IHS ILE-HHP Study Guide (Version March 2014)
- ADHS HAD Practical Exam Overview 2014
- Technical Assistance: Bracing
For the Practical Examination, you must bring the following items:
- Otoscope (incl. speculum and ensure working order)
- Impression syringe (your preference whether manual or cartridge system)
- Impression material sufficient for one full ear impression (your preference whether manual or cartridge system)
- Otoblocks/otodams that can accommodate a variety of ear canal sizes (cotton or foam are acceptable)
- Impression box for packing/shipping
- You may bring whatever additional materials or equipment needed that you use to accomplish this task. (e.g. Otolight/Earlight, Sanitizer/Gloves, spare batteries)
You must bring your own complete kit of the above items. You will not be permitted to share or borrow materials from another examinee once the exam has started. You are responsible to ensure everything in your kit is in working order and all necessary operating components are present such as speculum or cartridge tips.
If you have any other questions regarding the Hearing Aid Dispensing exam, it is best if you send an email with your questions to OSL TA Requests. You may also call our Bureau at 602-364-2079.