ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing
Temporary Licenses for Outpatient Treatment Centers
Except for an outpatient treatment center providing dialysis services or abortion procedures, a person wishing to begin operating an outpatient treatment center before an initial licensing inspection is completed shall complete and submit the following:
- Submit a complete Initial License Application 60 to 120 days before the anticipated operation, as required in ARS 36-422.c
- Submit all applicable application and licensing fees.
- Submit a written request for a temporary license that includes:
- The anticipated date of operation
- An Attestation Statement signed by the applicant that the applicant and the facility comply with and will continue to comply with the applicable licensing statutes and rules