ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Long-Term Care Licensing
The Division of Licensing Services' Bureau of Long-Term Care Licensing licenses and inspects Arizona nursing homes facilities. Long-Term Care staff also perform Medicaid certification inspections for Arizona's Intermediate Care Facilities for the Developmentally Disabled (ICFDD).
- Consumer Information
- Facility Information
- Provider Information
- Long-Term Care Facilities Licensing Forms
News & Publications
- Tips for Visiting Friends or Loved Ones In Nursing and Assisted Living Home During the Holidays
- Nursing Care Institution Licensing Rulemaking Completed
- Governor Declared Emergency Waiver Request Form
- Medicare (CMS) 1135 Waiver Request Form
- Behavioral Health Rule Change
- Online Complaint Form
- Credit Card Payment Form and Instructions