Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ADHS Division of Licensing Services
Special License Application Forms
Effective September 13, 2013, The Department will start issuing 2 year licenses, for licensees that submit the renewal of their license after September 13, 2013, you will need to send a $200.00 fee for that renewal. Those that submit their renewal before September 13, 2013 you will send a fee of $100.00 and will receive a one year renewal.
Technical Assistance to Recent Graduates regarding Official Transcripts: If you are an applicant who is recently graduating, please read the this notice before you submit your initial application for a speech-language pathology or audiology related license.
Notice Regarding Application Fees: A.R.S. § 36-405(C)(1) requires the Department to collect nonrefundable application fees from all health care institutions under its jurisdiction. The amount of the non-refundable application fee is specified in the application. The Department will consider any application received without the application fee to be incomplete.
- CEU Pre-Approval Forms for CE Providers
- Licensing Forms
- Initial License Application for all Speech and Hearing Provider Disciplines (except BHAD)
- Renewal Application for all Speech and Hearing Provider Disciplines (except BHAD)
- Online License Renewal Application (ONLY for Regular AUD, DA, HAD, SLP, and SLP-L licenses. TEMP, ASST, and ORG licensees CANNOT renew using the online portal.)
- Application for Business Organization Hearing Aid Dispenser (both Initial and Renewal)
- Licensee Information Update Forms
- Chapter 20 Program Approval Forms
Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.