Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Licensing Services
Medical Facilities Licensing Forms
A.R.S. § 36-405(C)(1) requires the Department to collect nonrefundable application fees from all health care institutions. All Initial, Renewal, and Change of Ownership applications must include a $50 nonrefundable application fee. The Department will consider any application received without the application fee to be incomplete. (Note: This does not apply to Child Care Licensing.) Checks shall be made payable to the Arizona Department of Health Services.
NOTE: All applications require an Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status.
- Medical Facilities Licensing: Initial Application | Renewal Application
- Remittance Form (NOTE: This form is required with both the initial and renewal applications.)
- Healthcare Institution Approval for Architectural Plans and Specification Form
- Credit Card Payment Form and Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)