Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
ADHS Division of Licensing Services
Special License Application Forms
Technical Assistance to Recent Graduates regarding Official Transcripts: If you are an applicant who is recently graduating, please read the this notice before you submit your initial application for a speech-language pathology or audiology related license.
Notice Regarding Application Fees: A.R.S. § 36-405(C)(1) requires the Department to collect nonrefundable application fees from all health care institutions under its jurisdiction. The amount of the non-refundable application fee is specified in the application. The Department will consider any application received without the application fee to be incomplete.
Reminder: All applications require an Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status.
- CEU Pre-Approval Forms for CE Providers
- CEU Forms for Licensees
- Licensing Forms
- Initial License Application Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Initial License Application for Speech Language and Hearing Providers
- Renewal License Application for Speech Language and Hearing Providers
- Renewal License Application for Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Hearing Aid Business License Application
- Licensee Information Update Forms
Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.