Bureau of Child Care Licensing
The websites below provide information and resources available to child care providers, parents and other community members regarding health issues and concerns relating to children and their families.
- Empower Pack
Reduce your licensing fees by teaching kids to make good life choices.
Know what to do about the flu. Get the latest info about flu in your area.
- A Parent's Guide To Child Care introduces you to certified and licensed child care in Arizona
- A Parent's Child Care Checklist is designed to help you choose the right child care facility for your child
- Written Documentation of Corrections Instructions and Chart is designed to help centers and group homes respond correctly to Statements of Deficiencies
- Helpful Telephone List for Child Care Providers
- Map to Bureaus
- Bureau of Child Care Licensing Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers