Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
This information should be used in preparing, practicing, and handling emergency situations and the people involved in them at home, at work and at other locations (school, child care, hospitals, etc.).
- Governor Declared Emergency Waiver Request Form
- Use the Emergency Disaster Contact Form to communicate your plan to the Bureau of Child Care Licensing prior, during and after an emergency or disaster.
- The Disaster Kit Brochure lists items that need to be gathered prior to an emergency.
- The Emergency Preparedness Glossary contains terms and definitions frequently used by emergency management agencies and associated organizations.
- The Immediate Response Rule Exemptions form includes information that will help facilities to maintain compliance with basic safety standards during the first 24-48 hours of an emergency event.
- Visit Flu.gov for information and resources related to flu and other disease outbreaks in Arizona.
- The Arizona Department of Environmental Health has valuable information regarding wildfires, including brochures about what to do before and after a fire.