Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
News & Publications
Select the links below to obtain updates and other pertinent information related to child care licensing rules, policies, information and health trends.
- Notice of Exempt Rulemaking for Childcare Facilities Rulemaking 19 A.A.R. 2607 & 2612
- For current information regarding the flu, visit www.flu.gov or download our flu resources document.
- Simplicity Cribs Recalled Due to Risk of Suffocation 07/02/2009
- The Outlook Newsletter 05/01/12
- The Outlook Newsletter 09/01/2011
- Empower: Turning a Potential Child Care Crisis into a Healthy Opportunity for Arizona Children 07/27/2011
- The Outlook Newsletter 03/01/2011