Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
News & Publications
Select the links below to obtain updates and other pertinent information related to child care licensing rules, policies, information and health trends.
- Notice of Exempt Rulemaking for Childcare Facilities Rulemaking 19 A.A.R. 2607 & 2612
- For current information regarding the flu, visit www.flu.gov or download our flu resources document.
- Simplicity Cribs Recalled Due to Risk of Suffocation 07/02/2009
- The Outlook Newsletter 05/01/12
- The Outlook Newsletter 09/01/2011
- Empower: Turning a Potential Child Care Crisis into a Healthy Opportunity for Arizona Children 07/27/2011
- The Outlook Newsletter 03/01/2011