Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
News & Publications
- A Child Care Guide for Arizona Providers & Parents - A brochure comparing child care regulatory agencies.
- CPS Registry Information for non-DES Child Care Providers – Beginning August 1, 2013, licensed child care providers that do not contract with DES must submit employee documentation to BCCL for verification with the DES CPS Registry system.
- To review the rules regarding the new requirements for CPS Registry background checks for child care employees, go to the DHS Rulemaking page.
- For current information regarding the flu, visit Flu.gov or download our flu resources document.
- Credit Card Payment Form & Instructions
- Visit the News & Publications page for additional items.