ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
News & Publications
- A Child Care Guide for Arizona Providers & Parents - A brochure comparing child care regulatory agencies.
- CPS Registry Information for non-DES Child Care Providers – Licensed child care providers that do not contract with DES must submit employee documentation to BCCL for verification with the DES CPS Registry system.
- For current information regarding the flu, visit Flu.gov or download our flu resources document.
- Credit Card Payment Form & Instructions
- Visit the News & Publications page for additional items.