Bureau of Child Care Licensing
- New – Disaster Emergency Evacuation Preparedness™ Online Training for child care providers.
- New – Online Payment Services are available for facilities to pay their licensing fee.
News & Publications
- Disaster Emergency Evacuation Preparedness ™ Online Training – A training (6 modules) designed to help child care administrators and providers develop an effective plan for disaster emergency management.
- Disaster Emergency Evacuation Preparedness – D.E.E.P.™ Introduction for Parents
- A Child Care Guide for Arizona Providers & Parents - A brochure comparing child care regulatory agencies.
- CPS Registry Information for non-DES Child Care Providers – Licensed child care providers that do not contract with DES must submit employee documentation to BCCL for verification with the DES CPS Registry system.
- For current information regarding the flu, visit Flu.gov or download our flu resources document.
- Credit Card Payment Form & Instructions
- Visit the News & Publications page for additional items.